Brynn's first audition!

June 19, 2011

Brynn did a dance camp this week and at the end of the camp they auditioned the girls for their performance team, Dynamite Express.  Brynn not only made the team (called Sparklers), but she made the elite group, Tiny Knockouts.  This group is taken from the top dancers in Sparkers.

I was so nervous when I went to look at the list.  I felt total deja vu!  I know that feeling well.  We hadn't told her what the list was.  We wanted to protect her a bit from what was going on, so when I found her name there, I went and got her out of the car and explained what the list was.  Joe and I got teary-eyed.  It is so awesome to have your children succeed in and enjoy the same things you have passion for.  We are so proud of her and happy for the fun experience she will have this year being on the team.  Sooooo fun!!!!  Way to go Sweetie!

No comments: