Eiwwwww!

March 23, 2011

So I was straightening up the play room and saw a "toy" behind the curtain. Can you see that dark spot towards the bottom of the curtain?


I pulled the curtain back to discover this little guy...


He's not scary, it's just that I don't want him in my house!

Jaden had his friend Grant over to play and they thought it was super cool! I shook him off the curtain and shooed him toward the sliding door with a broom. He went right out. No problem! Then Jaden and Grant watched him sit on the patio for about 5 minutes. We have only had 2 lizards in our house ever. Pretty good I think. I wonder how they get in?! I think it is mostly just shocking to discover one. They are a bit bigger than a bug! I would rather watch them climb up the wall outside thank you very much!

No comments: